script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Thursday 22 November 2012

Winter is coming

So it's still chaos here, my landing ceiling got removed today and there's no carpet in the hall , stairs and landing either. It may get finished by Christmas, it may not but to be honest I'm kinda past stressing about it all now!

Some other annoying news , one of my photo shoots got cancelled :( I was so looking forward to dressing up! Never mind, its being re-arranged for next month now.

Now then, back to business, Shoes! Or rather Boots! I love boots, especially in the winter and right now it's wet and very windy here in the U.K.

I got this pair recently in a shop called Punky Fish, they weren't hugely expensive and I just had to have them! They are a really comfy military style with studded skulls on the side ^^ and they look really nice with skinny jeans or a skirt :)

I also got some gorgeous knee high boots from T.U.K in the sale but more on those tomorrow xx

No comments: