script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Monday 5 November 2012

Yummy Lunch!

Today I made myself a delicious lunch ^^ its Quorn fajita strips with pak choi, green beans and rice.
First I stir fried a clove of garlic in a little olive oil, then I added the quorn strips and cooked them for a few minutes. Then I added the pak choi and green beans. A little soy sauce, lemon juice and a pinch of chilli flakes added some extra flavour. I cooked the strips a little more and that was it!. I did some lemon rice ( the microwave pouch ones) to go with it and I had some of my favourite chilli sauce on top. You could add meat or fish instead of the quorn if you want or some soy protein for a vegan option! Delicious! Did you have anything nice for lunch today?
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Miss Anthropia said...

Looks really yummy. Nom