script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Sunday 25 November 2012

Superdrug Christmas Gift Sets

The one thing I love about Christmas shopping is all the gift sets you can buy. Of course I buy some as gifts, but it's a great way to get limited editions or save some money on your favourite products.

As Superdrug don't do a dedicated BUAV approved make up range all year round, I eagerly anticipated their Christmas sets of make up, and I wasn't disappointed. All their sets are leaping bunny approved and great value for money!

I got a couple of things to replace stuff I'd gotten rid of and also some things that were just a bargain.

Ok first I got some eyeshadows. They are in a stick form with two colours on each end. I love these and I think they'll make a great base for other colours too.

Next I got some lip glosses. There are three sheer colours and four more opaque colours. Again I love these, nicely pigmented and they smell great. A steal at £1.25 each!

I was very pleased to see some glitter eyeliners. I have a couple of Urban Decay ones but they are so expensive. These were five in a set for £6.99. My only complaint is the brush which is quite thin, but honestly for the price I think they're great.

Lastly I got some shimmer pots. Again I'm really pleased. I will definitely use a primer to make them stay and although not as soft as some other eyeshadow dusts I've tried, the colours were lovely and again for the price they're a winner.

Thank you Superdrug for producing great cruelty free make up sets!! xx















1 comment:

Miss Anthropia said...

wow! It all looks so good. Espesially the glitter liners. Super pretty colors :)