script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Sunday 18 November 2012

More Pretties!

At the end of this month I have two photo shoots, so excited as I haven't done any modelling in ages! I'll be able to write more about them and the photographers after I have them and I'll hopefully have some pictures to post!

I needed to get some outfits together for both, but I haven't got a huge amount of money right now. So the easiest thing is to work with what I have and buy some cheaper accessories to go with them!

When I went shopping for Christmas presents yesterday I got some pieces of jewellery that will be perfect. I always try and buy things I will wear after as well then it's not wasted money.

I got everything in a shop called Internaçionale. Everything was buy one, get one half price so muchos cheapos!

I got some amazing large black cross earrings, a pair of sparkly stud earrings, two pairs of skeleton earrings with sparkly eyes :) , a skull hairband and three bracelets, a spiked one, a metal skull one and a cute sugar skull style one complete with a little pink flower on its head. I also got two long necklaces, one is a rosary style and the other a more gothic cross. I don't usually wear long necklaces but these were so pretty I couldn't resist. I'm sure they will add some interest to my boring black tops as well.

I got the whole lot for about £20 , great cheap way to update my current wardrobe.

Some other news......Marcus got a job! Yay! So proud of him :) he starts Monday and I know he will be awesome! xx

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Ooo. So much nice things *drool*

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Yes I was very pleased with my haul ^^