script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

New Pretties from Angel Clothing

I recently placed an order with  Angel Clothing :) I needed to replace some things in my wardrobe that had seen better days! I've also been wearing a lot less pin up stuff in the last year and I'm preferring more gothy, darker stuff.

I've ordered from Angel Clothing before and I've always been impressed by their quick service and huge selection of products!

So I got the following things......I will probably send a couple of the tops back as I can't afford them all , but if I get free postage I always prefer to place a larger order and then choose from that.

First I got a new handbag, my old one died at Comic Con , all the lining ripped :( but this purple striped number by Banned is just the ticket! Lots of pockets for all my crap and big enough to hold things for a day out with Aaron. I love the cute key detail on the pocket too.

Next up is this cute military dress from Queen of Darkness. I think this will be great with long boots or could dress it up with heels

 
 
A lovely skirt from Spiral. I never usually wear long skirts , but I thought this would be perfect for colder weather with boots and tights and also ideal for the school run where I like to dress a little more covered up

 
I have been looking at this top for ages on various websites but it was always sold out in my size. Its again from Queen of Darkness, probably more of a summer top but its so pretty ^^

 
Finally another Queen of Darkness number. I actually thought this was velvet fabric , it isn't but it's just as nice with a zipper around the neckline. I'll have to see how this wears with a bra as its a halter neck.

 
And finally, I really wanted this hat , but for pure laziness when it comes to school mornings! I don't always get a chance to shower before the school run and I usually haven't washed my hair yet so I've been finding hats and headscarves very useful! However this was out of stock but I found one identical in Peacocks in the sale for £3! Bargain :) I may find something to embellish it with later and do my own version of this.



 
I recommend checking out Angel Clothing!

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

So much pretty things :) The two tops I have been drooling over for a long time! How are they? Fitting? quality?

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Quality is really nice but I haven't gotten around to trying it all on yet! Stupid ceiling :/ will report back soon x