script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Sunday 11 November 2012

Gosh make up misses

As you know from my previous posts I've gone cruelty free with all my beauty products and makeup. One of the brands I've been trying is Gosh Cosmetics. I've been really pleased with most of the products I've bought but I just want to write a quick post about a couple I don't think are worth buying.

First is the eyeshadow quad. Looks lovely in the case and is nice and soft but sadly not as pigmented as I'd hoped. The colour pay off isn't great and they aren't cheap. I think Urban Decay or even Barry M dazzle dusts are a much better option.

Second is their Boost Your Lashes mascara. Again I really wasn't impressed. I must admit I'm picky with mascaras but this did nothing for me. It was clumpy and didn't add anything. I've included a picture here to compare the brush to their Catchy Eyes mascara wand, as you can see quite different. The Catchy Eyes is one of the best mascaras I've used, so I think I'll stick to that in future!

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Good to know. I want my pay day now so I can buy a new mascara!!!

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

I love their catchy eyes one , reminds me of max factor masterpiece which was also really good but sadly no longer an option :(