script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Friday 2 November 2012

Happy Face!

Today I am smiling as every product I used today was cruelty free. I didn't feel deprived of my usual products and it's really exciting to try new brands and products. It's comforting to know that a rabbit didn't break it's neck or have its eyes chemically burned so that I could feel better.

Although going cruelty free can seem overwhelming at first, it's very freeing to not buy into brands that condone these practises. It needs to stop.

Over the next few weeks I'll be blogging more and more about cruelty free products , reviews of them, the hits and misses and the unsung heroes!

Stay tuned xx

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Freeing! That is the right word. I am so much happier after I started caring. I get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing I am doing something good :)Yay! Looking forward to new posts.

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Its really nice to have your choices reduced but for good reason. I don't have to be swayed by hype or big brands anymore!