script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Le Sigh

So, I am feeling a little stressed right now, so much going on and more just keeps getting added :(

My landing ceiling collapsed back in June, it's finally being fixed on Thursday which is great but at the same time I just can't be arsed with all the faff, the moving of stuff, the men being here, using my loo and expecting tea :/

I haven't managed to get the spare room under control yet so I can't find a lot of my clothes and things, consequently I feel like a right scruff bag everyday.......I need my pretties!!!! And now I'm going to have to put another load of crap into it out of the way of the builders.

I haven't had any time to practise work stuff and I'm falling behind. I really want to get the business going properly. I love my job but doing clients here and there just doesn't work. I guess I'm craving routine right now.

Marcus is getting on well in his job which is great, only downside is the late shifts 1.45 until 10.15.....I kinda feel like a single parent again , I'll get used to it I guess. I'm really glad he's getting on ok though, I just miss him a lot. I think this is the longest we've been apart in a long time, I don't know how I used to go two weeks in between visits!!

Sorry for my moan, I just needed to get it out there. I guess everything will get done eventually!



2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Aw. Hard when it feels like everything bad happends at the same time.Butall will turn out fine in the end. As long as you have health and each other <3 :)

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Yeah it's been a little tough recently, I know it'll be ok soon just a bit grrrr right now :)