script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Steam Cream!

Just a short post today! But I wanted to share a recent product find with you! It's called Steam Cream. It's a fab facial moisturiser that comes in these limited edition tins!

I first discovered it in Boots at Gatwick airport on one of my many trips to Sweden to see Marcus. It was the packaging that caught my eye and I decided on a whim to get it.

It's a lovely light moisturiser that is natural, vegan friendly and ethically produced. It's smells delicately of lavender and chamomile.

I've gotten to thinking about my consumer choices lately , not only with food but beauty and cleaning products. Me and Marcus have been trying to eat at least one meat free meal a week, we love tacos made with quorn mince! with a view to changing how often we eat meat and trying to find and eat food that is more ethically produced. Whilst I dont think we'll be becoming vegetarians anytime soon, it feels good to make a few positive changes to our diets.

But after reading the lovely Siv over at Miss Anthropia Blogg, I got to thinking about any changes I could make to my beauty and cleaning products too. I did try a few years ago to do this but unfortunately budget constraints meant I couldn't always buy animal friendly products. Thankfully now with new laws in the U.K , many more companies are producing animal friendly products.

I think I'll do some more research and see if I can make some changes!

The fabulous tins of steam cream are available at www.steamcream.co.uk!

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

The steam cream sounds amazing and how cool that you can get it in so many diffrent designs <3 I love the purple rose tin and the midnight party with the cat!!! Me wants hehe ;)
Happy to hear I may have gotten you to think some more abut what kind of products you buy! There is no need for crule products anymore^^

Did you see the movie Earthlings too? I could not make myself see more than 15 minutes of it and it made me become a vegetarian O.O
Nice to hear you are eating one vegetarian meal at week. Small changes are better than none :)

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

I know I want all the designs!

I haven't seen the movie but I'll take your word for it. Im pleased to say we eat more quorn than meat now :)