script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Thursday 25 October 2012

Lovely Lush

As I was out shopping yesterday, I paid a little visit to Lush. I've been a fan of their products for a few years now and although not the cheapest option, you can be sure that no fluffy friends have ever suffered and that they are an independent company.

They have a new shower gel out for the winter called Twilight. It's delicious. It smells of lavender and almost has a malty smell to it as well. They have a bath ballistic of the same scent. I love it , a great edition to the collection!

I also got some more of my favourite shampoo Daddy O! It the most amazing purple colour and smells of violets! It's marketed for blondes as a toning shampoo but I've used it as a brunette with no problems. I've swatched a little on my hand here so you can see the colour :)

Go and check out Lush , they have some amazing Christmas goodies and a new perfume range launching next week. Guilt free bath time bliss awaits you!

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

I want to go crazy in the Lush web shop haha :)Everything looks and sound amazing^^

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

I love Lush! There are some not so good products and some that are brilliant but expensive! I will have to do a favourites post soon ^^