script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Thursday 25 October 2012

Through the looking glass....

I had to go to the Opticians today. I was actually quite pleased to go as my eyes have been really sensitive this year. Hayfever was horrendous for me back in the summer and this led to me getting allergic conjunctivitis :( I've also had bad migraines recently so it felt good to get everything checked!

My prescription has changed a little so that meant new frames! Yay! I chose some with pink butterflies that will be perfect for work and driving , and some with thicker frames and zebra print as a bit of a change!

I can't wait to get them back :) here are some pictures of the frames that I took in the shop

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Cute glasses :) Love the zebra print!
I also have had eye problems this year! Turns out that I had gotten allergic to my contakt lens cleaner fluid...
Got all well after changing it :)
Phu!

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

I got them back today! so pleased with them :)

having problem eyes is the worst , glad you got it sorted!