script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Oh my Gosh!

Gosh make up is amazing! Not only is it reasonably cheap and easily available, it's also cruelty free and on Peta's list of companies that don't test, yay!

There seems to be a lot of conflicting evidence about which companies do and don't test, so I've been using Peta's list as the bench mark.

Gosh cosmetics is a Danish brand that popped up here a few years ago. Sold mainly in Superdrug, it's packaging is quite similar to M.A.C.

I've been on the quest for a new mascara, my maybelline one isn't bunny friendly. I think mascara is probably my can't live without make up item. I have blonde lashes and without it I feel naked!

The one I purchased is called Catchy Eyes. I hate the name personally, but it comes in a cute pink and black tube so all is forgiven! I'm really impressed by it, it made my lashes longer and thicker without being clumpy. It has a slightly curved brush and it seperated lashes beautifully. It lasted all day without flaking and it's significantly cheaper than my old one at £7.49.

I'll leave you with some pictures, this is it applied straight from the tube, no wiping or lash combs.

I give it 9/10! Just one point off for the daft name ;)


2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Looks very good. I will be testing it :)

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

it's def worth a try! I really like it ^^