script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Friday 21 September 2012

Sorry!

My goodness, I didn't mean to leave you all so long! On top of my usual manic life , I had a few extra things to cope with.

The first thing is that my Marcus is now finally here in the U.K! I went over to Sweden to help him pack up his final stuff and get the apartment cleared. We had a busy but great few days meeting friends and eating delicious food :)

I finally met the lovely Siv from Miss Anthropia blog , see here for her latest post! (http://missanthropia.blogg.se/2012/september/) and her boyfriend Christian, as well as a few of Marcus' other friends and family.

After we came home Aaron started school but it's not been a great time for him and I'm still getting everything sorted for the business too. My mum was also diagnosed with breast cancer a little while ago, she's since had an operation to remove it which was thankfully a success :)

So all in all it's been very busy and quite stressful! But I'm so glad of Marcus' support over these last few weeks, I couldn't have done it without him :)

Tonight we had a chilled evening, a nice curry, T.V and relaxing with the cats

Xx

1 comment:

Miss Anthropia said...

Yay, finally a post hehe ;)
It was great meeting you :)Next time I hope we will meet you in UK! That would have been so much fun.

Sad to hear you had so much difficult things to sort out lately. Hope everything will be fine in the end :)
Hugs