script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Sunday 25 August 2013

Another week!

So yet another week has passed by so fast! Madness! I still haven't gotten round to posting those reviews , I'm sorry! I will I promise!

This week has been about staying sane with a 5 year old who really needs school again and rain. We had a couple of nice days but it's been very changeable weather wise, yesterday it poured and poured and there was lots of flash flooding! Today it's subsided and looks normal again :)

I was due to do some gardening yesterday but the rain decided that it was better for me to stay in , warm and cosy with steak and chips and The Hobbit. It was nice to relax.

I'll leave you with a few pictures from my week and I'll get on with those reviews shortly! xx


My new Pai skin care set arrived, review for you soon!


Fun times with PlayDoh!


New socks, I'm feeling ready for autumn


Loving my Body Shop BB cream!


Charity shop bargains


Best body scrub ever! Another review due!


Don't you just wish you were a cat? 

No comments: