script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Sunday 8 September 2013

A change of pace

So as you may of noticed , my blog posts have been few and far between recently, the thing is when real life ramps up a gear I find I have little time to get everything done let alone write an interesting blog post! I could write a very uninteresting one but who wants that right? I can but apologise and promise to do better!

I have been thinking about writing another blog purely for beauty reviews. I find that they tend to get lost amongst my waffling about cats and Doctor Who!
I buy and try SO many products and I really think that having a separate blog reviewing them would be much better for you readers, what do you think? Would you prefer your body scrub review sans cats? 

I hope you are all keeping well, I have a busy week ahead of me, I'm going back to college to study my level 3 beauty therapy plus I seemed to have ended up with lots of social plans! 

I hope you have a great week whatever you're up to, and I'll be back very soon with the usual ramblings and reviews x



No comments: