script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Friday 16 August 2013

Sov Gott!

Another day, another dollar! Busy busy again and I'm just off to bed but first a  quick post to say Hi! I've got loads of things to show you all, the charity shop gods have been exceptionally kind to me these last weeks! I'll do a separate longer post to show you in more detail tomorrow!

I've finally ordered my Lime Crime velvetines lipgloss after waiting for about 4 months! It was very frustrating seeing it pop up in my Pinterest feeds! By the way , do follow me there for pretty things!

I also have a few product reviews for you as well, some nice make up plus a few facial products :) I'm going to see The World's End tomorrow with Marcus so they'll be a review of that too :)

Until then I bid you farewell, sleep well, smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast! 

 The much awaited Lime Crime Velvetine!


The World's End


The ever dashing Ace Rimmer ;) 

No comments: