script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Monday 5 August 2013

Lush Twilight Dupe!

If any of you are Lush fans you may have had their limited edition Twilight shower gel this year. I did and I loved it, it smelled just like the bath bomb of the same name but more intense!

Sadly, it's no longer available and I have lamented the loss of the malted sweet lavender scent ever since :(

But fear not! For I have found a close second! Treacle Moon have bought out a new bath and shower gel called Her Lavender Story and it smells almost identical! It's also £4 for a huge bottle and not limited edition , yay!

Treacle Moon are a cruelty free UK based company so ticks a few ethical boxes. 
Theres always a verse on the front of the bottle, this one reads....." She walked by a meadow of deliciously scented blues and imagined mythical gods and fair maidens seduced by the magical lavender flower. Such tranquil, fragrant peace....."

The only thing I've found is that the fragrance isn't quite as intense as the Lush one but I can live with that! I'm hoping they will bring out a hand soap in this at some point too!

Treacle Moon products are available at Tesco

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

I hate that I always love the limited editions more than the other products...
If I find a product that I love this fall I am surely going to stock up:)
Halloween specials usually are to my liking. Spices and pumpkin <3

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

I loved the body shop spiced pumpkin one that was heaven! I'll def be stocking up on twilight if lush do it again this year :)