script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Saturday 22 December 2012

MUA mega volume mascara

Just a quick review post today, I've decided to do the skin care posts after silly season as I'd like the time to do them properly and not just give you half arsed information!

Anyway I bought some new make up today from Sleek and MUA or Make Up Academy. More on the Sleek later , but I purchased an MUA mascara called Mega Volume.

It comes in a fat tube with a large plastic brush. I made the mistake of buying it in black/brown instead of my usual black boooo. Ok the good points.... Price, it was only £3. I love the brush and it separated beautifully. No fragrance and didn't irritate my eyes. Wasn't sticky or clumpy. Love the tube colour , and it's cruelty free.

Bad points......for a mascara called mega volume, it gave my lashes no volume at all :( I guess it would be good for those who like a more natural look but I love big, full , long lashes.

Le Sigh....I'll be sticking to my more expensive Gosh catchy eyes for the moment but I will try the other mascaras in the MUA range as they are so cheap.

You can find MUA make up at Superdrug or online at www.muastore.co.uk

Sorry for the rubbish quality pictures, it's very dark and gloomy here today, and raining a LOT!!! Hopefully you can get the idea xx







2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

You are like me! Big statment lashes are the best. I would not mind if they even looked like fake ones Lol^^

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

I have to have big lashes!!! I don't like clumpy just full fat lashes ^^ I'm still investigating their cruelty free status though :/