script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hej, Bonjour and Hello

Well I've made a few little changes here on vintage hopes and retro dreams, some new pictures, labels so you can find posts easier and a share it button so you can share to Facebook and Twitter :)

When I was looking at the stats of my blog I was surprised to see where a lot of my readers come from, England and Sweden I expected but there was a lot of traffic from America , France and even China!

Don't be shy, come and say hello and leave me a comment, you can also follow my blog to keep up to date with my ramblings!!! I was thinking of putting a translate button here too to make it easier for my non English speaking readers, I'll investigate that tonight

Hope you're having a good start to the week! xx

No comments: