script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Sunday 30 December 2012

Crazy Cat Lady

I've been fighting off this latest cold , can't believe it's the third time I've been sick this month , roll on spring!

Well there's nothing better to do when ill than snuggle up on the sofa in comfy clothes, watching t.v and surfing the internetz.

My furry babies have been keeping me company all day as my proper baby is staying with his dad for the weekend. I absolutely love my cats Otto and Clive, they seem more like dogs to me, they ask for attention, they seek out our company and they greet us when we get home.

I've had them from kittens , and I can't imagine my home without them.

New years eve tomorrow, I shall be back with a resolutions post tomorrow but for now I leave you with some pictures of the Stripey ones xx















No comments: