script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Thursday 27 December 2012

And so this is Christmas

Well I hope you had a great Christmas or holiday however you celebrated it! It was a reasonably quiet one here, on Christmas eve I cooked a Swedish style Christmas dinner for my parents, Marcus, Aaron and Aaron's dad. My mum and Dad loved the Swedish food I made, meatballs, beet root salad , salmon, knäckerbröd , cheese.....was very yummy!

Then Christmas day I did a traditional English dinner of roast turkey, roast potatoes, pigs in blankets and veg all with tasty gravy! It was the first time I'd had Christmas dinner with my brother for about 10 years as well so it was nice to all be together.

On boxing day, Aaron went to spend time with his dad, and marcus and I did nothing but eat, sleep and watch movies! We played trivial pursuit as well, I'd gotten this in a charity shop before Christmas, they're £30 new but I paid just £1.50 :) we watched the film Van Helsing, it was ok, I give it 6/10 but it was easy viewing for a relaxing day!

I got some nice presents too, some money which I will put towards a pair of boots I have my eye on, I also got some lush shower gel in twilight, nail polish( Barry M) sweets and a new pair of jeans. I also got some very cute lip balms (cruelty free from Superdrug), an ice cream maker and Star Wars on Blu Ray.

All in all a great time. Unfortunately I now have a cold but it's ok, I'm sure it'll pass!

Happy Christmas to you all and here's to New Year! xx







No comments: