script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Friday 3 August 2012

Pretty Things!

So the other day , Marcus and I went shopping in my local town. I needed a few bits and pieces as I seemed to have run out of everything at once! I hate it when that happens ;/ so I went and got my foundation, hair dye and all that stuff but I also needed a new diary / organiser for this year. Yes , I know it's not January! but for me the new year always starts in September. I guess its a throw back from being in education a lot over the years , but also this year my little one starts school , so a September year makes sense!

I settled on this one from Paperchase (www.paperchase.co.uk)


It's pink with Kawaii style characters ;) also couldn't resist the matching pen (I always feel more organised if I can match stuff!!!) and I needed a new calculator for my work stuff , so I bought that too! Here's a close up of the print


I also got a Blu-Ray Tim Burton box set. I'm a big Tim Burton fan, especially the original Batman movies and The Corpse Bride. This great box set contains Batman, Batman Returns, Beetlejuice, Mars Attacks, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeny Todd and The Corpse Bride. It also came with a book containing some great pictures from the films. This little gem was in the sale for £25 at HMV







And this little cutie to brighten up my keys.........


He was only £2.49 at The Works bookstore!

xxx

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Super cute organiser. You get happy just looking at it^^

I love Tim Burton movies too. A really nice box you got there :)

The sugar skull reminds me of last halloween. I went as one lol.

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

hee hee, yeah I love my new diary, makes mondays not so bad ;)