script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Thursday 9 August 2012

Moroccan Oil

Over the last couple of years , I've been every hair colour from black to white to orange, purple, green and red. Unfortunately , all this colouring has taken it's toll on my poor hair (especially the bleaching!) Since then , I've been testing different products to help manage my hair whilst the damage grows out. I didn't want to cut my hair short , so the only option was to care for it as best I could and gradually trim off the damage.

I had some success with Redken products , but I've now found a little miracle!

This is Moroccanoil.....yes it is expensive , but on my length hair (armpit length) I only need an amount the size of a 5p piece. I had a sample bottle originally and this lasted forever!

I have to say its brilliant stuff. Doesn't leave my hair oily (don't apply on your roots though) and gives my hair a great shine. It actually feels healthier. I have tried other brands versions of this and they weren't as good. This combined with my Treseme shampoo and conditioner and less straightning , has really helped rescue my damaged locks!

I would recommend you try a sample first. Use a 5p size blob on damp hair , rub between your palms and then apply to the ends of the hair first before smoothing a tiny amount over the top of your hair. Then blow dry.

Let me know if you try it and what you think! :) x

3 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

haha, weird again :)
I tried this just the other day for the first time and fell in love with it. I have tried diffrent types some too smelly some too heavy. This was just right^^

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Lol.....were we seperated at birth?? ;P yes i love it , its brilliant! and I love the bottle too , looks like one from an old apothercary or something :D

Miss Anthropia said...

If u love that kind of bottles check out this Store at Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/NevermoreBodyCompany?ref=seller_info
I just love the packaging! And the weird scents! Lol. At first I didn`t like the smell of my new bodybutter. Now I LOVE it^^ I guess it was so different from all the others I have tried that I didn`t know what to think.
Here is my blog post about it if you are intrested :) : http://missanthropia.blogg.se/2012/june/burlesque-lounge-koffin-kake.html#comment