script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

So this year I was 31.........eeek! Have to say I don't feel it and I still get asked for I.D (thank you skincare!) so Im not panicking yet, but 31 just seems so old!! :/

Anyway , we had my son (he lives equally between myself and his dad) so we had a reasonably quiet day. I got a lovely silver necklace from my boyfriend and Game of Thrones on Blu-Ray


My mum got me lots of sweets and chocolates , and my son got me a Think Pink Lush gift set which has a lot of my favourites in :)

We went into our local town and had Nando's for lunch which is a favourite of us all and a great child friendly resturant, and then on the way home we took my son to the park to burn off some energy!

Me and Springy Cat celebrating in style!

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Sounds like a really nice birthday. It`s always best spent with those you love. And very nice gifts too ;)

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

yes it was a great day :)