script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Wednesday 1 August 2012

OPI

Well as a nail technician and beauty therapist, I use the brand OPI for nail polish. I love their colour range and the quality of the products is great. Even better, I get them at trade prices!! They quite often have special edition ranges , last year I purchased the Katy Perry range and The Muppets range at Christmas. The glitter polishes are amazing , really dense glitter that looks great on it's own or on top of another polish. This year is no exception!

First to be released is The So So Skullicious mini pack, I'll probably try and get the full size of these colours but I just adore the sugar skull packaging!


They are also releasing a James Bond inspired range, including an 18 karat gold leaf shatter top coat........


I think this would look amazing over red or black for the holiday season!! You can get more details at www.opi.com

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Om my! I`m so jealus >.< I want to buy O.P.I. at trade prices too! Just bought one yesterday and It did hurt my poor bank-account...
The James Bond Gold one looks amazing. Me Want.

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Well just let me know , I'm more than happy to send them over to you, I think I pay about 40 Krona over here for them! How much do they cost in Sweden? I know , the whole James Bond collection looks fab , there's a nice glitter in there too :)