script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Primark Haul

As promised some pictures of my latest Primark haul! 

I needed some things for our holiday to Devon next month and I didn't want to leave it until we (hopefully) get some sun otherwise everything is sold out in my size and my budget is quite limited

I also got some nice hair accessories and some t shirts for sleeping in :) 



Loving these oversized t shirts, thought they'd be perfect for wearing around the house with leggings when I'm doing the chores!


T shirts from the men's department for sleeping in, super comfy and fun too , Primark does lots of licensed t shirts pretty cheap, I think these were £6/8 pounds each



I couldn't resist these super cute unicorn print pyjamas! 


Close up of the print :)



These are beach cover ups, they're long line oversized vests with prints on the front, they're really soft and perfect for trips to get ice cream :) I reckon they'll make great make shift blankets for the boy if needed!  These were just £5 each



I got two of these stripy vests (£2.50 each) and this camo biker jacket was in the sale for £10!





Lots of pretty hair accessories as well to brighten up my plain everyday "uniform" of black with black , love these sparkly skull kirby grips!

I was very pleased with my bargains, now all I need is a new swimsuit, a separate post needed for that one I think! x

1 comment:

Miss Anthropia said...

So much nice stuff. Love the jacket! Would totally bought it too if I had seen it when I was in Liverpool :)