script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Sunday 16 June 2013

Kelly Brook Make Up

I went and did a little shopping today in our local town, ill show you the other things I bought in a little while but first a review of Kelly Brook make up.

I didn't know this was available until yesterday when I stumbled upon it on a Polyvore post, by the way, Polyvore is my latest addiction (thanks Siv!!!) you can follow me there under the same name as this blog!

Anyway I went into New Look today to see if there were any items left and I found some! I bought a lipstick and nail polish.


The packaging looks amazing but unfortunately it's quite cheap. The lipstick bottom has already fallen off! 

The lipstick is called Mistress. It's a nice red, quite waxy though so I don't think it will last long


A swatch on my hand.........


It's nice but nothing special. The nail polish is called Neon, quite a pretty colour especially for toes but the formulation is quite thick :(


A swatch (please ignore the dodgy cuticles!) 


Both items were nice but I wouldn't buy them again. A shame as they look so pretty!! They would make great gifts I think, I also couldn't find any information about their cruelty free status, so all in all , a  pretty disappointment!

I did however pick up a very cute hand sanitizer that smells of cupcakes. I go through bottles of sanitizers especially with a five year old. This one has a pink sparkly loop to hook onto your bag, so handy too! 



 

No comments: