script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Friday 14 June 2013

Arghhhhhhh

Urgh, I have had such a busy week and on top of it all my hayfever has begun it's yearly invasion with earnest :( I suffer terribly as soon as June arrives. My eyes are unbearably itchy right now and then they get sore afterwards. I feel like hiding and not going outside just to get some relief!

I haven't really been up to anything exciting this week, my son started football training so I can envisage a large proportion of my life now standing on the sidelines in all weathers! Hmmm I wonder if that justifies a new coat purchase....with a matching hat ....and gloves.... :)

This does mean I have nothing pretty to post pictures of, but last week was an excellent one for me in the charity shops!! The bargain Gods shone fairly upon me, I'll do a post soon about my latest treasures!

Until then I hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

No comments: