script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Saturday 2 March 2013

New shoes!

Just thought I'd share the latest additions to my collection!

Look at these beautiful wedges!!! Black and white striped!! I've been trying to find a more "gothy" pair of wedges for ages and then I saw these beauties in a magazine, and they were affordable. So often I want things I see in magazines that are completely out of my price range but these were reasonable at £24.99.

Then my bargain boots, I got these from a charity shop for £8! Again I'd been looking for some patent black boots that aren't DM's for ages, and I happened to find these brand new :) I think they'll look great with skirts and trousers because of the high heel xx










1 comment:

Miss Anthropia said...

Shoes <3 They are both super cute :)