script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Friday 15 March 2013

All change please!

So you may notice a few changes around here today! I've been fiddling with fonts and colour schemes to try and make the text easier to read.

When I first started this blog it was more about me chatting about everyday life , which I still do of course, but as I've been doing more research into the cruelty free issue, my posts have become much longer with more information and links, so I decided that I'd change the colour of the text background to make it easier on the eyes!

Hope you like it and my new title picture too, a recent shot from a shoot with a photographer called Sparkey B, i'll be doing a post with more pictures from that soon :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

I like your new design.
Looking forward to see the picures from the shoot/shoots :) The ones I have seen so far are so cute :)

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Thank you :) I liked the black but this is so much easier to read! Just had a shoot tonight , ill post more pictures as I get them , glad you like! :))