script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Monday 14 January 2013

Long time, no talk

Hej Hej! Sorry I've been away. Just haven't felt motivated at all to write this week. Maybe it's the time of year? These grey , dreary days do nothing to inspire the imagination!

So over the last week a few things have gone on, I had a photo shoot last Sunday which I have some pictures back already :) I was really pleased with the pictures but when I was getting ready to go to the shoot I was getting rather frustrated. I have put on a little weight over Christmas so my clothes were a little snug but apart from that I've noticed my back problems flaring up more and more and a real lack of energy.

So not to climb on the new year bandwagon but I've decided I need to change my habits a little in order to feel (and look) how I want. I talked about this in my new years resolution post and now the time feels right to put it in action!

I've already changed my diet quite a bit by cutting out meat to see if it helps my stomach issues, but I need to find healthy recipes that don't involve huge amounts of cheese! Vegetarian recipes seem to be quite cheese heavy, although I love it , it is of course not great calorie wise :)

Exercise is harder for me. I find it so very boring , gyms are like hell, everybody else's sweaty bits and exhaled air and equipment that has a waiting time.....no no no. So I started today with a 3km walk, did it in 30 mins so not bad.

But....on the 3rd I start ROLLER DERBY!!! So excited!!! I'll post about the team and things later from my laptop but I can't wait. That's the kinda exercise I like, where you don't actually realise you're doing it because it's fun :)

I leave you with a picture of my sexy exercise face. Oh yes.

Have you got any new habits for the new year? xx

No comments: