script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Life, oh Life

Phew! I have been so busy of late. We are starting to get some really delicious sunny weather here in the U.K and it feels so much better! This long winter has dragged and dragged and it just zapped all my energy and motivation :(

Last weekend Marcus and I finally had a chance to get into the garden and throw away all the old rubbish that had been piling up over the winter. We have been lucky enough to get lots of new furniture since Marcus moved over and the flat pack packaging had been going soggy in the garden (our doorstop collection won't take boxes over a certain size) but we got the gloves on and we took 4 van loads to the rubbish tip! Felt very satisfying indeed.

I hate going to the tip though , I saw people throwing away stuff that could have been donated to good causes or the charity shop. I saw a man just throwing lovely old books into the recycling, a little bit of my heart broke, I wanted to save them , fly my pretties, fly!!!

I've also finally finished my website for work , partly helped by the fact that I now have a shiny new desk in the living room, it's great to be able to have a proper work area at last :)

I even managed to clean the cars this weekend, it was quite blissful to wash off their grubby winter coats and hoover out all the debris from muddy walks and lunches eaten in the car , taking refuge from the elements.

Today I got a surprise gift as well! Siv over at Miss Anthropia sent me two beautiful necklaces that she had made herself :) I love them , and they will look great in my next shoot coming up soon :)

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful sunshine , I now have a hot date with my bed, my iPad and Pinterest! It's been a long day and I have a busy but fun day planned tomorrow xx

 


No comments: