script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Busy Day

I do like a busy day, it makes me feel on top of things!

This morning I took yet another van load of rubbish to the tip, I cleaned out my fridge as it was starting to resemble Joey's fridge in Friends. I must admit to ending up like Ross..." Bottom shelf meats and dairy, middle shelf fruit and vegetables and top shelf, expired products" so many half eaten bits of stuff and sauces that won't get used so out that all came, a good wash and it looks lovely!

I then went into town to meet my friend Naomi for lunch. We had a delicious lunch in this very sweet tea shop. There was an entire menu of tea and they make up your own personal tea bag of what you'd like! I chose one called Russian Caravan that was ever so slightly peppery, yum :) I had a jacket potato with cheese and mushrooms, a very tasty combo that i'll be recreating at home.

Afterwards my son had a play date at the local park which was great fun, the sun was shining and they burnt off loads of energy.

I think I did too because I'm so tired! Another early night for me I think xx


No comments: