script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Thursday 21 February 2013

House Stuff

Hello! Sorry for being away, just have had lots to do and no time for blogging!

Just a quick post to show you a couple of house finds!

First up is this new washing up brush, couldn't resist his sparkly eyes! Anything to brighten up washing the dishes!

Second is this amazing cushion with a very grumpy Tudor lady on it! When I saw it in the shop it made me smile and I had to have it, she just looks so pissed off :D Looks great on our sofa and breaks up the browns and blacks nicely :)

I'll be back soon with a more in depth post , until then have a great weekend xx





3 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

Oh! I love the washing up brush <3 so cute! I am about to make some changes to our kitchen too. Probably we will be stuck in the apartment a while longer than we want and I really need a change...

Haha! Her look is like: do you really have nothing better to do than lie in the sofa......

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Hee hee .....look out for your post in the next week.....there maybe a little washing up friend coming for you too ^^

Miss Anthropia said...

Noooo :D Is it true?! :D :D
How incredible kind of you <3 Thank you.